- 1.8cm sized UPJ impacted stone and some additional small renal caliceal stones
Ureteral access sheath positioning:
- about 3 cm below the UPJ stone
0:00 - 7:26.
- Initial dusting with low pressure by manual irrigation not to move the stone, Escargo technique (dusting from outside to inside)
7: 26 - 8: 15.
- Trendelenburg position and stone migration to upper or midpole calyx
8:15 - 10:16.
- Basketing the small fragmented stone to analyze stone composition and culture
10:16 - End.
- Final dusting for complete stone-free status