Profiles of Lithovue(TM)
- 7.7Fr distal tip, 9.5Fr diameter, bidirectional 270 degrees
Over guidewire insertion into the ureter
- 7.7Fr distal tip is larger than 7.0Fr (Flex-X2), which means that lithovue could not be inserted into the ureter even after ureteroscopic (7.5Fr) dilatation of UVJ (ureterovesical junctional) orifice.
- Through the ureteral access sheath: very easy (11/13Fr size is enough)
To handle the scope
- Grip: Very light.
- Irrigation: very good (40-50 cmH2O is enough for naviation, 100 cmH2O for dusting)
- Deflection angles: 270 degrees with a 1.9Fr basket, 150-200 degress with 200 um laser fiber, 110-180 degress with 365 um laser fiber
- Maneuverability and overal performance satisfaction: very good
- 3.6 Fr size: very good
- No friction feeling at the connection point of working sheath and the body during insertion of any disposable device (very good point!!)
- No portseal: A new portseal of 3 way connector should be used
Navigation of the renal collecting system with the Lithovue: very good image quality